Grant Writing

Grant Writing is my specialty. If you're a non profit looking for a grant please contact me using my contact form.

Contact Me

CONTACT EMAIL FORM

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Rocket Fuel of Captivating Fiction

5 Star Amazon Review of Johnny Oops by Kim Z

This book is really different. I wasn’t expecting all the twists and turns that led the main character, Johnny Oops from one coast to the other promoting his form of spiritualism and promoting himself as a prophet. Not for the faint of heart, Johnny proves time and again that he is more of a sinner than a saint. I was taken by his questioning of whether we are real or living in a virtual reality world controlled by some game master although in the end he holds true to his belief in God. This author has a distinctive voice, and for a first novel made me interested in reading more of his works.

http://tinyurl.com/4h5s4jb

No comments: